Group surfing courses
Beginners group surfing courses
The basics of surfing, courses for everybody.
Learn to surf in a controlled way with our beginners surfing courses in Sopelana.
Our teachers are qualified by the E.H.S.F. and will teach you how to understand this sport in a safe and simple way, while respecting the environment and other surfers.
The aims of these courses are to learn the techniques of paddling and standing up, warming-up exercises and stretching in a simple and enjoyable way.
Specifications of the Surfing Classes
- The teacher/student ratio is 6 students per teacher.
- Classes will take place subject to climatic conditions and the state of the sea.
- The duration of all classes is 2 hours.
- All courses include the following material: board + neoprene (wet suit) + instructor + third party and accident insurance.
- Ask about other types of courses, days, timetables, …etc. FLEXIBILITY.
- We recommend that you arrive at the school 15 minutes before the class begins.
- VAT and municipal taxes are included
Courses for large groups
For schools and colleges, companies, associations, etc…
- These are courses with a maximum of 20-25 students per class.
- Duration of classes is 2 hours.
- The courses include the following material: board + neoprene (wet suit) + instructor + third party and accident insurance.